Thursday, November 22, 2007
I'VE BEEN TAGGED
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1- Teaching piano full tim
2- Able to visit with my mom and talk to her every day (she died in 1998)
3- Raising 5 kids - all of my kids still lived at home
4- playing the organ in church. I've was released and am doing it in. "the cycle of music" in the church.
5-Running kids to dance lessons, basketball practice and games and baseball---NOT ANYMORE!
5 THINGS ON MY LIST FOR TODAY: ( IT WAS THANKSGIVING TODAY)
1- Season turkey, rub down with oil and put in bag to cook.
2- start rolls, dressing and jello salad.
3- make poppy seed dressing.
4-set table for 15
5- chill out and totally relax and let the guys do the dishes after cooking all day.
5 SONGS I KNOW THE LYRICS TO: (this was hard)
1- I am a child of GOd.
2- What Child is this? (actually most Christmas music)
3- Because of YOu (by REba)
4- My best friend (Tim McGraw)
5- My Next 30 years (Tim McGraw)
5 THINGS I WOULD DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS:
1- Take all my family including sisters and their husbands on a wonderful trip for a Reunion.
2- Pay off house and all bills
3- Build a cabin in Mt. Charleston
4- Retire early
5-travel, travel travel
5 THINGS I SAY EVERYDAY
1- Is that billable?
2- Is it a salesman?
3- Where do you want to go to lunch?
4- Do you want to go to the gym?
5- How are your grades?
5 FAVORITE TOYS
1- cell phone
2- computer
3- digital camera
4- cricut for scrapbooking
5- books -- love them
5 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
1- Bri Gregory
2- Katie Gregory
3- Tammy Gregory
4- Evan and Faith
5- Whoever else wants to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment