Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Eve at our house!

Christmas Eve we had all of my family over. There were 20 people and it was wonderful having all the people you love around you. We have built many traditions in our home and having a big family Christmas Eve dinner is one of them. One tradition they hated was the program after the meal. They did get me to stop doing that.... instead we play a family game. I must admit, it is lots more fun that way. Aunt Jenn
Uncle Paul and Carson
Keith, Me, Jenn and Scott
My sister, Patti and her family
Chris and Tammy
Matt, Katie and Carson
Ryan, Bri and the girls
My dad and his wife Gwen

1 comment:

Shannon Allen said...

I've been wondering about good ole' Gene! How is he? He looks good from the picture! You have an adorable family. Hopefully you will all be at the reunion this year so I can see you!