Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jenn Home for a Visit

We love it when Jenn comes home for the weekend. She is having such a great time in Provo, but we are glad she still likes to come home. Yesterday, Ryan stopped over to see her and that meant alot to her. Then tonight, her other brothers came and she loved visiting with them.


1 comment:

Nicole S said...

A few reasons I love looking at your blog:
*You have the BEST slideshows-awesome pictures that make me want to find my ancestors and childhood pics and scan them to keep a digital collection, and put to some great stories
*Best scrapbook pages (I've had Memory Mixer for awhile but I still can't make as cute of pages as the pro
*Funny commentary and good updates (worth reading through)

It was good to see you last Sunday, it's been such a long time since we were in the same ward. Happy future St Pattys Day!