The Lord blessed me with sisters! How grateful I am for them in my life. We always joke about who is the oldest. Can you tell who is the oldest! Today I am taking Patti out for her pre-birthday lunch. We are going to Mimi's and maybe some shopping afterwards. That's what sisters do best. Don't you know.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Shout out to my sisters!
The Lord blessed me with sisters! How grateful I am for them in my life. We always joke about who is the oldest. Can you tell who is the oldest! Today I am taking Patti out for her pre-birthday lunch. We are going to Mimi's and maybe some shopping afterwards. That's what sisters do best. Don't you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Denise...you're definitely the youngest, right? :) It was such a fun surprise to get a comment from you on my blog - thank you for that! I've actually looked at your blog a few different times and have totally loved seeing you and your family and what you're all up to:) I hope you things are just fantastic for you as well!
love ya
Lynnie
Post a Comment