Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1...2...3... I'm IT!

4 random things about my husband/boyfriend :

*Keith loves to drive nice, new cars. Like his Lexus or his Corvette.
*He looks smokin' with a goatee.
*He is very shy around people he doesn't know, but around his family, Watch out.
*He remember every movie he has ever seen, and some of them he can remember all the lines. Whereas, everytime I see a movie, no matter how many times, it is like the first time. Bad memory skills :)

4 movies that I would/could watch more than once:
* You've Got Mail
* 10 Ways to Lose a Guy
* Sleepless in Seattle
* Pretty Woman
I love Chick flicks!

4 tv shows I watch:
* Greys Anatomy
* The PRactice
* Without a Trace
* Law and ORder

4 places that I have been:
* Europe
* Boston - thanks Gina
* St. Maarten
* Hawaii

4 people who email me regularly:
* Wendy Roberts
* Sally Minster
* Dad
* Co-workers (

4 favorite foods:
* El Pollo Salads
* Sweet Potatoes, loaded
* Peach Pie
* anything Mexican

4 places I would like to visit:
* Scotland
* Ireland
* Fiji Islands
* Alaska

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
* Scrapping with my sisters...
* Traveling
* Being with my family
* Skinny dipping, just kidding

6 people that are now IT:
* Katie
* Brie
* Shannon
* Tammy
* Faith
* Gina .. do it Gina!!!!

My Favorites

1. Fave Shoes- high heels...
2. Fave Room in my House- Family Room
3. Fave Soda- Diet Coke with Lime
4. Fave Treat- Kettle Popcorn...
5. Fave Pastime- reading... ask my family, and blogging :)
6. Fave Household Chore- None I hate to do it. I'll pay someone to do it.
7. Fave Car- Well, my all time favorite is the 600 BMW series in a convertible.
8. Fave TV Show- Grey's Anatomy ...
9. Fave Store-Nordstroms and Chicos
10. Fave Time of Day- AFter work....when I can chill by reading....

Now just copy/paste these Top Ten Faves into a post on your blog and change the answers to your own. If you just read this, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: