Monday, October 29, 2007

Scrapbook weekend

Scrapping in Primm, Nevada. This weekend my sister and I went to a scrapbook weekend with this group that puts this on twice a year. WE had so much fun. THe scrapping starts at noon on Friday and we stay up until 2:00 am scrapping. This time, since it was in Primm we were able to go to the outlet stores there. THey had Coach, Michael Kors, The Children Place, Old Navy, everything. It was so fun. Both of us held off and didn't do alot of buying but we looked alot. If I hadn't just bought a purse I would have got one at Coach. We stayed up SAturday until 2:30 and we looked so tired....like little old ladies!! Which we are not!!!! By the time Sunday rolled around we were so tired. When we drove up to the house we just wanted our beds. I slept 12 hours last night. We have been doing these weekends for over 8 years. And we get tons done. Everyone should join us for the next one!

No comments: