Thursday, October 4, 2007

Who is the tallest now?



See what I mean! Matt is almost as tall as Keith. I loved this shot of Matt with his arms around his dad and Scott.

4 comments:

the gregory's said...

this picture is so cute, i love it

Tammy Gregory said...

I think i should have been in this pic, i would have won!

Nicole S said...

WOW! I didn't know Ryan just had his 3rd! I found your blog and am so glad that I can keep updated on how you're doing. I added you to mine, hope that's ok. It snowed last Saturday and I just kept thinking it would never get this freezing in Vegas! I miss Vegas! How have you been?

Shannon Allen said...

HI! I love your blog! I just found your blog too! How are you? We don't IM like we used to-- I didnt know that Ryan had his 3rd and that Matt and Katie are finally expecting! Keep me updated!

Shannon-Cousin
www.jaredandshannonallenfamily.blogspot.com