Thursday, April 17, 2008

How old are YOU!!! arghhhhhh!


You know you are getting old when you can't remember how old you are! Case in point, me! I told everyone I was a year older than I was. What is with that. My girlfriend, Barb, called and said how old are you and I laughed and said you know how old I am, I am 2 years older than you. She said what year were you born and I told her( sorry I won't tell you)and she said Denise you are not that old you are one year younger! AHHHHHHHH I feel so young now. One year less! When you get my age, you don't like to see the numbers going up. Celebrate everyone I am young!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.