Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thinking of a Cruise in July.....any ideas



I'm thinking Jenn and I need a little time off in July. Keith and Scott get to go to Wisconsin so watch Greenbay play. So I thought Jenn and I should hit a cruise. I only want a short one because we are going somewhere in June and again in August. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Denise, I know someone who just went on the Mexican Riveira and loved it. I've also heard from people that have been on several that Alaska is the best one ever to go on! You'll have to let me know where you go and how you like it. My mom and I are hoping to go on one next year for Spring Break.

Shannon Allen said...

I think anywhere you go, you should take me! I need a break!

Hey- I heard rumor that they might change the reunion. I'll keep you posted!