I loved your slideshow! I have many memories of you and Keith and I think in all of the memories I have we are laughing. Thanks for sharing these pictures.
Loved the slideshow! Whatever time and effort that took, was well worth it! How fun to do a photo story. Do you mostly do digital scrapbooking now? Or have you stayed mostly with the traditional way? Looks like your fam had a great time in Hawaii.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I loved your slideshow! I have many memories of you and Keith and I think in all of the memories I have we are laughing.
Thanks for sharing these pictures.
Loved the slideshow! Whatever time and effort that took, was well worth it! How fun to do a photo story. Do you mostly do digital scrapbooking now? Or have you stayed mostly with the traditional way? Looks like your fam had a great time in Hawaii.
Post a Comment